A Contemporary Tarot reading is a conversation about you
Amidst the chatter of the 24/7 news cycle and constant social media noise, it is very rare to have an experience which is singularly focused on you, about you. A Contemporary Tarot reading explores the themes depicted on each card to illuminate a particular issue in your life, helping to generate different ways of approaching a problem or assist in reframing a world view. I don’t tell the future, I work with you to explore your now.
My Contemporary Tarot YouTube channel features brief video descriptions of each tarot card, an on-line “Cliff Notes” for your tarot reading practice. I invite you to visit and, if you enjoy it, subscribe!
To book a reading, email email@example.com
Pricing & Details
- Cost: Flat fee of $5 per card
- A tarot card reading can range from 3 to 4 cards (5-15 minutes) to 6 to 10+ cards (20+ minutes)
- At the conclusion of your reading, I invite you to take a photo of the spread with your smart phone. It can really help for later reflection!
- I will provide you with the written details of your reading
- You may also e-mail me if you have additional questions
- Payment by cash or check (made out to Madelyn Sergel) at time of service
- To schedule a reading, e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org or go to the Contact page on this website.
A tarot practitioner can also bring a fresh and exciting aspect to your next event. Possibilities include:
- Cocktail Parties
- Corporate or company events
- Class and Family Reunions
- Bridal and Baby Showers
- Girl’s Night Out
- Holiday Parties
- Anniversary Parties
I’ve been reading tarot cards for over 30 years. My years of experience reading for groups and individuals have revealed to me again and again the positive outcomes a reading can offer, leading to a more satisfying personal life and a more productive professional life.
To set up a phone reading, e-mail me through the Contact Page. We will arrange a mutually good time and I will call you. Phone readings are $45 per half hour. Payment will go through PayPal link
The Interview: Click here to view a video of me talking about tarot and my approach to a reading
The Book: My novel Three Cups about three friends who read tarot cards together during the course of their friendship can be read here: Three Cups_Sergel
Visit my busy Facebook page for daily thoughts and reflections.